New publication will provide timely insights for business, nonprofit, association and govcon executives.
Published on March 12, 2017
Vienna, VA (June 12, 2017) — LTBD, a leading provider of outsourced accounting solutions for the Washington, D.C. region, announced today the launch of its new brand, supported by a new website and complete range of resources designed to bring added value to clients and partners of the firm alike. The rebranding is part of the firm’s commitment to new growth and expansion to meet new client needs in the marketplace.
The purpose of the new brand is to represent the full range of services the firm offers in an action-oriented and visually compelling manner, while also distinguishing the firm’s services as a set of defined offerings that clients can utilize to meet their needs. In addition to the brand launch, the firm’s new website is rich with features and capabilities designed to enhance the user experience. Some of the new capabilities include:
• Fully Responsive – The new site is fully responsive, which means that it automatically adjusts for use on a desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet or mobile phone. This enables easy use of the site regardless of how it is being viewed.
• Comprehensive Blog – Looking for critical ideas and insights on accounting and leadership for business, nonprofit, association and government contractor managers and executives? Look no further than the firm’s new blog, featuring regular articles and updates.
• Case Studies – Learn how the team at LTBD has helped other business owners achieve major results through effective planning and powerful implementation in the stories shared throughout this comprehensive library.
• News Center – Stay abreast of new announcements and updates from the firm.
• Resource Center – The team at LTBD is committed to engaging and educating business owners. Use the resource center to download valuable information, view videos or otherwise learn more about the firm.
• Social Media – The site connects users with the firm’s social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
In addition to these features, the new website is truly content-rich with valuable information including details on the firm’s capabilities, including:
The new website is also being accompanied by a full brand roll-out online and in print, accompanied by a new e-newsletter and comprehensive digital and social media communications program designed to engage executives in the Washington, D.C. region.
Bookmark www.ltbd.com and make time to learn more about how the team at LTBD can deliver powerful outsourced accounting solutions to your organization today.
Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia at the heart of the greater Washington, D.C. region, LTBD is a recognized leader in the field of outsourced accounting solutions. The firm provides a complete range of services tailored to the needs of three key market segments in the greater Washington, D.C. region, including: private businesses, associations and nonprofits, and government contractors. LTBD serves clients through the firm’s unique three-step process, and delivers a complete outsourced accounting team to support the requirements of organizations ranging from startups to the enterprise level. For more information on LTBD, please visit www.ltbd.com.
Stay informed on news and recent developments from the team at LTBD.
Peck will serve as Accounting Services Director and act as an Outsourced Controller for LTBD clients.
LTBD presents a three-step process of specialized services to help clients achieve accounting success.